Saturday, 12 March 2016

Kiara Lip Glossick

The weather in Lucknow has started to show its true colors. It gave us a feeling of spring but dodged us by making us experience the hot summer, and temps ranged from 40 to 50 degrees, and my lips are a dry disaster because of it. Sherlock is over until next season, and I spilled nail polish on my footwears. My younger sister would rather watch Frozen for the eleven-thousandth time instead of practicing her letters, and Tinder is not working in my favor. I’m in a terrible mood, you guys. The kind of mood where you want to tell complete strangers to suck it, for no reason at all.


But there’s a cure. And I’m not talking about low-grade antidepressants or diving headfirst into a bottle of Jack. It’s going to sound trite, but sometimes all it takes to lift my mood a bit is the right lip gloss. I have my own little stash of gloss lithium I like to call my “Kiara Lip Glossicks.” As you might imagine, they come in delicious scents, lovely textures, and fun hues. Basically, they make my lips look and taste Skittle-sensational, and for three or four hours (until it fades), I feel almost spritely. Here are my favorite get-glad glosses:




Kiara Lip Glossick, fantastic blend of lip gloss and lip stick which helps you get shiny glossy and colorful lips. A lip glossick which promises not to eat your time and energy leaving you worried for the whole day for its durability.  



Giving a thought to the lip products present in the market, which are generally either a lip gloss or a lip stick, I though why not replace them with such a product which has quality for both but are not so time taking, tedious and non impressive.



So with this not in reality but in my own virtual designing world I present a lip product which fulfills every girl's desire of shiny, glossy and enlasting colorful lip. 



Kiara lip glossick, a name which I have given to my lip product and created using softwares like corel draw, adobe photoshop and adobe illustrator.












No comments:

Post a Comment